Relax Decking features a unique, patented technology that fuses together recycled synthetic fibers for unbeatable strength and durability. Plus, Relax Decking isn’t affected
by moisture, and won’t crack, split, or splinter.
Easy On the Environment:
- Contains 98% post-consumer/commerical recycled content
- Made from recycled synthetic fibers
15- YEAR RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
a. Performance Warranty: Fiberon Relax Decking shall, under normal and proper service conditions, remain free from material manufacturing defects and will not check, splinter, delaminate, rot, or suffer structural damage from fungal decay, when installed, used, and maintained in an above-ground application and in accordance with Fiberon’s written instructions.
b.Term: Fifteen (15) years from the date of original purchase by or for a residential application as long as the Original Purchaser owns the property upon which the Fiberon Product was installed.
- Clean spills or other staining materials with water and normal deck cleaners, broom scrub, and rinse.
- Do not use pressure washers on decking, as they could damage the surface color.
- To maintain optimal appearance, do not drag sharp, heavy objects across the surface.
- For optimal performance, periodically recoat with the available Fiberon factory finish as needed.